Family Leave Task Force Seeking Feedbackhttps://www.broomfieldchamber.com/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Pat Monacelli Pat Monacelli https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ad0482392864c0b915c61928e242ab53?s=96&d=mm&r=g
We would strongly encourage you to provide your feedback on behalf of your business, organization or public entity. The deadline for comments is September 27, 2019, and examples of comments could include but are not limited to:
- How would a family and medical leave program affect your business, organization or public entity?
- What do you NOT want mandated by the State of Colorado?
- What you would prefer to see in such a program?
- What would the budgetary impact be to your business, organization or public entity and its employees?
- Would you anticipate any changes in current wages or benefits?
- What adjustments would you make to your operations if an employee is on leave for 12-16 weeks?
- Any other comments.
When submitting comments you are only required to submit a first name and last initial. Comments can be submitted electronically through the following link: https://sites.google.com/state.co.us/famli/public-comment.
Comments can also be sent directly to Admira Makas at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by snail mail to Admira Makas, Colorado Department of Labor & Employment, 251 E. 12th Avenue, Denver, CO 80203.