Chamber Ambassadors are a special group of people who volunteer their time to help promote Broomfield Area businesses and support Chamber functions.
Ambassadors are always in attendance at Business After Hours events, Member Orientations, Member Spotlight Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies and special events such as Broomfield Days and our Annual Membership Appreciation Picnic. They are an extension of the Broomfield Chamber staff and work to help attract and retain Broomfield Chamber Members.
- Greet and assist current and prospective members.
- Make courtesy calls to new and current members.
- Provide a friendly greeting and helpful hand to all.
- Promote Broomfield Area business.
- Provide the catalyst to productive and successful networking.
Ambassadors meet on the first Friday of each month over lunch from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Please call us if you’d like to visit for the current location of the meetings!
For more information, please contact Pat Monacelli at 303-466-1775, extension 102 or email patrick.monacelli@BroomfieldChamber.com.