The Broomfield Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 class of Leadership Broomfield.
The goal of Leadership Broomfield is to build a sense of community by identifying individuals with the passion and commitment to become personally engaged in issues, programs and activities aimed at building a better City and County of Broomfield.
The program is designed to help attendees:
• define and enhance leadership abilities
• connect with local leaders in a variety of areas
• be exposed to the challenges and opportunities that face the city and county
• determine how to become more involved in leadership roles in the community
• build lasting professional relationships with community leaders
Leadership Broomfield features six monthly sessions plus a December mixer, running from November 2021 to April 2022. Each session focuses on a different aspect of the community, including quality of life, the nonprofit community, local government, and much more.
The application deadline is October 29. To apply for Leadership Broomfield, fill out our online application form.