June 3, 2019 – Broomfield, CO – The Broomfield Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 class of Leadership Broomfield.
The goal of Leadership Broomfield is to build a sense of community by identifying individuals with the passion and commitment to become personally engaged in issues, programs and activities aimed at building a better City and County of Broomfield.
The program is designed to help attendees:
• define and enhance leadership abilities
• connect with local leaders in a variety of areas
• be exposed to the challenges and opportunities that face the city and county
• determine how to become more involved in leadership roles in the community
• build lasting professional relationships with community leaders
Leadership Broomfield features six monthly sessions plus a December mixer, running from September 2019 to March 2020. Each session focuses on a different aspect of the community, including quality of life, the nonprofit community, local government, and much more.
Applications are due by July 15th, and can be obtained by contacting Pat Monacelli at the Broomfield Chamber, at firstname.lastname@example.org